- About Us
|Approx 185 m2
|2 car spaces
Hop into this pristine, brand new Villa style Unit with amazing high ceilings with easy care lock and leave feel.
Located in Rhyll on Phillip Island minutes' drive from Cowes, with stunning vistas and Island sanctuary's, literally steps away from the beach. Settle in as a permanent resident or holiday-home or investment.
Exciting aquatic and recreation action of the water. This lock and leave brand new home or holiday retreat only a short stroll to the beach, cafes and restaurants. Move in, invest and lease or simply secure you're very own weekend getaway.
• Rhyll inlet State Wildlife Reserve.
• Bird watching.
• Walking & biking trails.
• Boating, Yachting and hire opportunities.
• Cafes and foreshore eateries.
• Golf, Tennis and Basketball facilities.
• Post Office and general store.
Be part of this peaceful community and soak up the dreamy seaside atmosphere feeling far away from everything only minutes' drive from suburbia of Cowes. Bring the family, retire in luxury or begin an accommodation enterprise.
• Master bedroom with ensuite and built-in robes
• Open-plan kitchen/dining/living
• All-Miele appliances
• Semi-integrated dishwasher
• Induction cooktop/inbuilt oven
• Stone benchtops throughout
• Phoenix tapware
• Rinnai hot water
• Soft-closing drawers and doors
• Reverse-cycle split-system heating and cooling each bedroom plus living area
• Excellent storage and laundry space in garage
• Quality carpeting and engineered timber flooring
• Single lock-up garage and one designated car parking
• Exposed aggregate driveway
• Full landscaping with watering system
• Timber alfresco deck plus fully fenced grassed court
• Handy fitted garden sprinkler system for timely maintenance
• Reticulated water tank
• NBN is available in the area
• Generous single garage, storage cupboards and laundry area
• Plus an additional dedicated parking area for each Unit
Rhyll, minutes from Cowes, located on Phillip Island being home to two world-call motorcycle championships, including the Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix (MotoGP) and Superbike World Championship. Phillip Island's Grand Prix circuit provides a spectacular venue and back drop for international and national Motorsports. Littered with amazing coastline walks, stunning beaches, wineries and shopping and golfing choices minutes away.
Music events include the annual Ocean Sounds Music Festival attracting some of the most talented local musical acts in beautiful, relaxed settings. For those with a passion for the water can get involved in the Bass Coast Series, including one of the local favorites, the San Remo Channel Challenge. The Island Whale Festival and San Remo Fishing Festival celebrate the region's natural environment.
Check out the Phillip Island information centre online for further information on what to do and see on the island.